Language school profile #129
ITESKUL (read as I-Tee- School), is a Foreign Language training school located in the city of Pune in India. Regarded as the 'Oxford of the East', Pune is one of the prominent metros in Maharashtra state with high population of students and young professionals having a keen interest in studying IT, Business, Language and Arts.
ITESKUL was established in 2001, with the goal of providing specialized education in the field of IT and Computers for children in the 3-16 years age group. With the increasing demand of students and young professionals to learn a Foreign Language, our founder Mrs. Puurnima M, established a Foreign language training school in 2006. Since then, ITESKUL has been in the forefront of providing courses in major international languages including German, French, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
Every year, over 1500 students join ITESKUL for their language and computer learning requirements. Our teaching staff are fundamental to the continued success of our institute. Our team includes over 40 trainers with experience in multiple languages and interacting with students of various backgrounds and cultures. Some members of staff were former trainees and continued as trainers due to their enjoyable learning experience.
- Language Education: Provide basic and advanced level courses in
- European languages- English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese and Turkish
- Asian languages- Japanese, Mandarin, Korean and Arabic.
- Translation and Interpretation Services: Provide technical and general translation from German, French, Japanese to English and vice versa in Business, Academics, Engineering and Technology fields.
- HR and Recruitment Services- Provide the right talent and resources to various medium- scale and large-scale organizations.
- Overseas Education Counseling: Enable students pursue their higher education goals by providing them career guidance and counseling services for USA, Canada, UK, Germany and other major education destinations